IIT & NEET Foundation Course
PREMIUM class Room Program is runs along with the school schedule ensuring
good results in both competitive exams as well as school exams.
Course is specially designed for high school students to give them extra edge preparation for the various Olympiads & nurturing the students and flourish them by making them to participate. This course gradually transforms a student’s learning from the foundation to the excellent level and ensures a concrete conceptual base which helps the students emerge successful in school examinations and competitive examinations which are organized at National & International Levels.
This Programme is runs along with the school schedule ensuring good results in both competitive exams as well as school exams. Preparation of NTSE, IJSO, PRMO, NMTC etc. The main purpose is to provide them something extra from their school course.
What is IIT JEE Foundation?
IIT JEE foundation is a starting point (building block) for JEE aspirants in class7, 8, 9 and 10. Sometimes also called as "IIT JEE Launching Programs", the foundation course helps aspirants become mentally and strategically strong when they start studying IIT JEE concepts and topics, ideally from class 11 onwards. The objective of IIT JEE foundation course is to teach students basic concepts well, efficient time management habits, following a disciplined schedule, improving thinking skills, etc.
The key is, if you don't understand any topic, don't leave it. Get your doubts cleared from your teachers; do not keep them pending and piling up. Learning to be inquisitive and visualising concepts is often called as "IIT Foundation".
Advantages of IIT JEE (JEE Main and JEE Advanced) Foundation Course
- A foundation course is helpful. The study method and approach will help you in building a good base for IIT JEE preparation.
- When you start preparing early for JEE, like in class 7, 8, 9 or 10, you will always be ahead of your competition, who are planning to prepare for JEE and not executing it. You will be taught about some very basic concepts of important JEE topics which will help you to understand everything in a better way in class 11 and 12.
- You will learn the value of self-realisation. When you are aware of your objective and goals, early in life, and start working to achieve it, half the battle is won.
- The teachers will give right direction, guidance & support which helps in developing required skills quite early. Foundation courses (generally from class 8–10) helps in the development of IQ, Logical and Analytical Thinking. The aspirants who join them, their basic concepts would be pretty strong.
- You will also get prepared for JSTSE, NTSE and various Olympiads through the foundation course.
When to join a foundation course for IIT JEE?
We recommend early, but not before class 8. It's fine to join in class 8, 9 or 10. From class 11, you will be taught as per JEE syllabus, so a strong foundation in previous classes will help you immensely in understanding concepts, study methods and problem solving strategies.
The foundation course module will cover the entire topics of Maths and Science, class 10, 9 or 8, whenever you start, which helps students to score good marks in school boards and lays a strong foundation for JEE Main and JEE Advanced by providing basic and some advanced level of questions and concepts, so that they will not face any problem in their preparations in class 11 and 12.
IIT JEE Foundation Books and Study Material
You don't need to buy any specific book for IIT JEE foundation course. The IIT JEE foundation study material provided by your coaching is more than enough. The study material covers all the basic concepts, topics and questions required for JEE.